NOREX FOREST PRODUCTS Ltd
INTEGRATED CHARGING FOR HARDWOOD WORKTOPS
A Wireless Charger– the Natural accessory for the Work surface
WIRELESS FURNITURE CHARGER
Multi Coil built-in Charger £00.00+ VAT
Mountings Embedded or Flush to Table top
Warranty 12 Months
In the Pack Wireless Charger Unit
Screws and Cable Holders
The Juicer Wireless Charger from Norex is smart. The system will recognize when it needs to transmit power to your device. A small “tone” will indicate that your phone of table is in the right position. A small ‘buzz” is the signal that the phone is charging. Please use the charger only when you need to charge your device. If the mobile device is not correctly placed on the charger, a constant ‘tone’ will be heard. Please remove the mobile device and placed it again correctly on the charger.
Important safety notices
• Keep the charger and receiver away from water.
• Do not place or store the charger and receiver near water or any other liquid.
• After cleaning, make sure the charger is completely dry before you connect it to an electrical socket.
• Check if the voltage indicated on the AC adaptor corresponds to local voltage before you connect the adaptor to an electrical socket.
• Never use the AC adaptor, charger or receiver if any of them are damaged in any way.
• Only use the official AC adaptor (supplied together with the
• Do not stick any metallic labels or any objects to the bottom of the receiver or onto the charger.
• Do not use the charger outdoors or near heated surfaces.
• If you have a pacemaker or other implanted device, consult your doctor or the manufacturer of the implanted device before using the charger.
• Do not use with an extension cord or overload electrical outlets.
• Supervision is needed when used by or near children, disabled persons or those with mental disabilities.
CE for EU:
Directive/s: EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
Standard/s: EN 55022:2010
FCC for US: Standard: FCC 47 CFR Part 18
Return policy / warranty
Products are designed and manufactured to meet the highest standards and deliver high-quality performance. In case you encounter any difficulties when using your product, we recommend that you make contact with or our support team.
In the unlikely event of failure during the warranty period we will arrange for your product to be serviced.
The warranty begins on the date of purchase and expires after 12 months. The warranty period is considered to have started three months after the date of manufacturing indicated on the product or as derived from the serial number of the product. If any defect due to faulty materials and/or workmanship that occurs within the warranty period, arrangements will be made for servicing. Where a repair is not possible or is deemed uneconomical we may agree to replace the product. Replacement will be offered at Norex discretion and the warranty will continue from the date of original purchase. The warranty applies provided the product has been handled properly for its intended use and in accordance with the operating instructions. The warranty does not cover for the losses consequent in nature, including but not limited to loss of data or loss of business. The Warranty does not apply if:
• The purchase documents have been altered in any way or made illegible.
• The model- and/or serial number on the product has been altered, removed or made illegible.
• Repairs or product modifications and alterations have been carried out by unauthorised service organizations or persons.
• The defect is caused by abuse or misuse of the product or by
environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operation of the product.
• The unit has been damaged - including but not limited to damage
by pets, lightning, abnormal voltage, water or fire, natural disaster or transport accident.
• The product is defective due to wear of parts, which can be considered as consumable parts by their nature.
• The product does not function properly because it was not originally designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorised for the country where you use the product, which might occur in instances where the product has been purchased in another country other than that of its intended use.
This warranty is only valid in the country were the product is purchased and is not transferable and does not extend to users other than the original purchaser. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. As this might vary from country to country some of above might not apply to you.
In order to avoid unnecessary inconvenience, we advise you to read the user manual or consult the support section on our website norex.co.uk before contacting Norex. If service is required do not return the product without first contacting Norex.
To get this product repaired or replaced, you must contact Norex during the warranty period by email (). You must include the following details: email address, name, address, telephone number, date and place of purchase, detailed description of the problem. If the problem appears to be based on a defect in workmanship or materials, Norex will provide a return form and instructions which authorises return of the product. Return shipments are at customer’s expense, and the return must be accompanied by the original proof of purchase.
Norex is not responsible for lost or damaged products during shipment. Any product returned without the original proof of purchase will be returned at the customer’s expense. All returns must include the original packaging and include all items such product, power adapters and user manual. After examination of the problem, the product will be repaired or replaced and sent back to the address indicated on the return form.
A new product that refines and redefines the experience of charging your phone. Exceeding the most stringent consumer requirements, an innovative and truly wireless charger, the charger has been developed which can be embedded into the Worktop, so it rests just below the surface. Comfort and convenience inserted into the Desk or Worktop. With the ever increasing demand for power and charging, wherever you go this innovation can be available to you in the Office, Kitchen, Restaurant, Waiting room, Hotel, Shop, Bedside table and many other environments using Solid Hardwood Worktops. The built in mobile phone charger eliminates the tangled mess of wires and plugs. The Mobile is simply placed on the surface above the charging point and it will quietly and discreetly charge away.
The charger can be built in to the furniture at the time of fitting. There needs to be an Electrical socket underneath the worktop. An 80mm hole is cut into the wood leaving 2.5mm of the surface of the wood. The charger is then inserted into the hole and held in place with the tightening of two simple screws. Hence the Charger will be invisible from the top, thereby maintaining the desired surface for normal usage.
The Charger offers the lowest thermal performance possible and is based on the Qi system of Wireless charging. Necessary is to have a Mobile (eg many Samsungs, Google Nexus, LG G3 and Nokia Lumia 930) which has the receiver built into the phone; alternatively some mobiles (eg iPhone 5 & 6) will need a cover that has the receiver built in and connected to the mobile.
Currently but growing in number are over 500 products and companies registered as Qi certified, a list and further information can be seen at .
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact David Judd at 01737 814567 - 07885477163 or email at .
NOREX FOREST PRODUCTS LTD
- Imaginative - Inspirational – Inexpensive
Hardwood Worktops now with added Ingenuity
....for more on Qi.....